Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your system. As I am certain you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And also by eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one factor really should be enough reason for everyone to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alaca soup (vegan) recipe. You can have alaca soup (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Provide 1 cup chickpeas
- Get 1 cup green lentil
- Take 2 cups bulgur wheat (course)
- You need 1.5 white onions
- Take 1 bunch Swiss Chard
- Take 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- Provide 2 red paprika peppers
- Get 6 tablespoons Olive oil
- Provide 1⁄2 cup pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon
- Take Dried ground mint
- Provide Black pepper
- Prepare Sea salt
- You need Crushed Red Pepper
Steps to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min.
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat.
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl
If you find this Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.