Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic vegetable soup recipe. You can cook basic vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1⁄2 Cabbage
- Provide 2 Onions
- Provide 1 Carrot
- Provide 3 Green peppers
- Use 1 stalk Celery
- Get 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 1 Kombu for dashi stock
- Get 1 tbsp Salt
- You need 2 1⁄2 to 3 l Water
Instructions to make Basic Vegetable Soup:
- Slice the celery, carrot and onion about 5 mm thick. Julienne the bell peppers and ginger thinly. Cut the cabbage roughly.
- If you cut the vegetables too small they will disintegrate. If you want the soup to have volume cut them up into large pieces. I recommend using a large pot to cook the soup.
- Put all the cut up vegetables, konbu seaweed, salt and water into a pot and start heating. When it comes to a boil lower the heat to medium, simmer for 20 minutes and it's done.
- If you are using a pressure cooker, cook under pressure for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat, and leave to cool down naturally. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
If you find this Basic Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.