Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and vegetable soup recipe. To cook creamy chicken and vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Use 6 chicken breasts
- Get 5 carrots, sliced
- Get 5 ribs celery, halved and chopped
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped
- Get 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- Prepare 2 can corn
- Take 2 box chicken broth (900ml each)
- You need 2 can cream of chicken soup
- Use 1 oil
- Provide 1 salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts. Set aside and let cool. Once cool, shred with two forks and leave aside.
- Add both boxes of chicken broth to pot and bring to boil.
- In large soup pot, add small amount of oil. Sauté onions and celery over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add cabbage to pot, stir it in, and continue to boil.
- Once cabbage has cooked down a bit add potatoes and carrots.
- When potatoes are fork tender, add drained corn and cream of chicken soup and stir it in.
- Add shredded chicken to pot and season to taste.
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.