Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai coconut curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai coconut curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. As an alternative it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai coconut curry soup:
- Prepare vegetable stock
- Prepare lite coconut milk
- You need carrot, finely diced
- Use red onion, sliced into thin half moons
- Take thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- Use rice noodles
- Take garlic paste
- Get ginger paste
- Take red chili pepper paste (more or less, depending on how hot you like it)
- You need lemongrass paste
- You need green curry paste
- You need small lime, juice and zest
- You need salt
- Use black pepper
- Prepare tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare fresh baby spinach, for serving
Steps to make Thai coconut curry soup:
- Add all ingredients, except noodles, spinach, and tomatoes, to large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- To serve, place a bit of noodles and a few spinach leaves in soup bowl and ladle soup over top.
If you find this Thai coconut curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.