Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent advice. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, the choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. You can have instant pot chicken enchilada soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- You need 3 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen
- Prepare 28 oz can, red enchilada sauce
- Provide 1 (14 oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- Use 1 (14 oz) can corn, drained
- Provide 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies
- Take 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- You need 28 oz Chicken broth
- Use 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Provide salt
- Get Optional ingredient toppings:
- You need fresh cilantro
- You need avocado
- Get tortilla chips
- Get sour cream
- Prepare queso fresco cheese
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot.
- Close the lid and vent to seal
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure.
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup.
- Top with your favorite toppings!
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.