Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. Obviously to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook chicken and gnocchi soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 3 cup half and half (you can use heavy cream or whipping cream)
- Get 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter or any type of oil (I'm using vegetable oil spread)
- Prepare 1 carrot, shredded
- You need 1 onion, diced
- Take 1 chicken breast, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- You need 1 bunch of baby spinach
- You need 1 palm-full of dried Italian herbs
- Provide salt and pepper (I'm using pink salt and peppercorn)
- Get 4 cup of cold water
- Prepare 1 packages store-bought gnocchi or you can use a homemade recipe
Steps to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup:
- Dice your onion, shred your carrot, and slice your chicken.
- In a large pot, heat your preferred oil on medium-high heat and add your chicken. When all sides of the chicken are seared, add in your flour and coat the chicken. It will absorb all of the oil in the pot and will stick to the bottom of the pot, that is alright! It is FLAVOR, my friends!
- After about 2 minutes of cooking the flour and chicken, add in your carrots and onion. Add in a little salt, just to sweat the carrots and onion.
- After 5 minutes of those veggies working out (sweating and turning translucent), slowly add in your cold water, scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to loosen up the FLAVOR at the bottom of the pot.
- When your water starts to simmer, add in the cream and stir until it comes to a simmer. (About 5 minutes)
- Remember when I said a "palm-full of dried Italian herbs"? I literally meant it. Add it into the simmering pot and stir to combine. This is also a good time to taste and season your soup. Add in salt and pepper to your liking. Remember to always taste as you go!
- Grab that bunch of spinach and stir it into the soup. It will wilt down in about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, get your gnocchi ready.
- Oh, hey, I have a recipe of potato gnocchi for this occasion! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365427-potato-gnocchi
- Boil gnocchi according to its instructions and add it to the soup! Voila! You are done! I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.