Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim toward the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You may also pick out Chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually available. There are plenty of healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count lower and save yourself commitment.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- You need Vegetables
- Prepare Carrots, shredded or diced
- Take small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too)
- Use Celery
- Prepare small, Turnip
- Prepare Broccoli, trimmed of stems
- Get (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand
- You need small, Onion
- Provide Leeks, trimmed of most of the green
- Take Cilantro (one)
- Take medium, Potatoes
- Get corn, sweet, gold, drained
- Provide basil (two)
- Provide Mushrooms, Shiitake
- Use Mushrooms, baby Bella
- Use Garlic, peeled, smashed
- Provide Base
- Provide curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want)
- Provide Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand)
- You need Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call)
- Use Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute)
- Prepare Cookware
- Provide Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little)
- Provide Spices
- Use Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish)
- Prepare cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish)
- Prepare Coriander (as needed really, to taste)
- Prepare ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste)
- You need Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up)
- Prepare white pepper
- Provide cracked, Red Pepper
- Use Starch
- Prepare preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all.
- You need Optional
- Get Kale, chopped
- Use Spinach
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium.
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn.
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste - its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much.
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil.
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.