Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Which means that by eating apples you are able to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo recipe. You can cook bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Use 1 cup onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped
- Provide 1⁄2 packages smoked sausage (your choice)
- Provide 1 tomato
- Provide 1 boneless chicken breast
- Provide 2 small chicken boullion cube
- Provide 1 small beef boullion cube
- Get 1 packages medium gulf shrimp
- Get 1 packages shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand
- Provide 2 can lump white crabmeat
- Take 1 lb bay scallops
- You need 1 can tomato soup
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (for Roux)
- Use 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- Take 3 slice butter (for roux color)
- Get 1 tbsp cajun or creole seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra)
- Use packages frozen Okra (Optional)
- Get 1 cup chicken broth
Instructions to make BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!)
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers
If you find this BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.