Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals which you can discover in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin mushroom soup recipe. You can have creamy pumpkin mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- Use 300 gm pumpkin
- Get 250 gm mushrooms
- Get 1⁄2 cup coconut milk cream
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp fish stock/seasoning
- Take 1 tsp garlic and onion powder
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
- Use Some water
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on.
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin.
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like.
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk)
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.