Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lite chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook lite chicken tortilla soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide 1 Rotisserie Chicken shredded… I discarded the skin
- Get 28 oz crushed tomatoes (1 large can)
- Get 2 10 ounce cans of enchilada sauce
- Prepare 2 medium onions chopped or 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Prepare 8 oz chopped green chilies
- You need 2 cloves minced garlic
- Get 2 14.5 ounce cans of chicken broth
- Get 2 tsp ground cumin
- You need 2 tsp chili powder
- Provide 2 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Get 20 oz frozen corn
- Provide 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- You need 1 Optional Garnishes- avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, lime, and tortilla chips (broken into pieces)
Instructions to make Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir.
- Cool on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
- Taste soup about an hour before done and if it tastes too strong add water and continue cooking.
- Garnish as desired.
If you find this Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.