Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Maggie in vegetable soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Maggie in vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie in vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie in vegetable soup recipe. You can have maggie in vegetable soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie in vegetable soup:
- Use 1 packet Maggie Doubles
- Get 1 small boiled potato
- Take 2 big blanched tomatoes
- Take 3 cups water
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need 1⁄2 tsp black pepper powder
- Use 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cabbage, capsicum, carrot and cauliflower
Instructions to make Maggie in vegetable soup:
- Put a Pot with 2 cups of water on medium flame and into add finely chopped vegetable mixture.
- In the boiling mixture add mashed potatoes. Then add the Maggie Masala and black pepper powder. Cover the lid and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile make a puree of blanched Tomatoes. After 5 mins. Add 1⁄2 cup water. Add this puree in the boiling soup and mix well. Keep on stirring until the soups thickens and has a thick consistency.
- When the soup is done add the remaining 1⁄2 cup of water and Maggie Noodles into it. Cover it with lid and let the noodles cook for 2 mins. As it is being always said. Maggie Will be ready in 2 mins.
- Your Maggie in vegetable soup is ready to serve. Enjoy Maggie
If you find this Maggie in vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.