Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. Now plenty of them provide salads. Chili is yet another choice. You can get a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fried egg with chinese chives and pork recipe. To make easy fried egg with chinese chives and pork you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork:
- You need 2 Eggs
- Take 50 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Provide 1⁄2 bunch Chinese chives
- Provide 1 tsp Mentsuyu (x3 concentrate)
- Use 2 tsp Water
- Take 1 pinch Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 1 Vegetable oil, salt and pepper
- Take 1 Ichimi spice, sesame seeds
Steps to make Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork:
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces and chop the Chinese chive into 3-4 cm. Beat the eggs and mix the chicken stock.
- Heat the pan with oil and saute the pork. Lightly season with salt and pepper and add the Chinese chive. Turn up the heat to high and pour in the eggs.
- Scramble with chopsticks and spread out the egg mixture evenly on the pan. Turn heat to low and continue cooking the egg mixture to your desired firmness. I like semi-cooked eggs.
- Serve on a plate. Drizzle a mixture of mentsuyu and water on top of the egg. Season with sesame seeds and ichimi spice as you like.
If you find this Easy Fried Egg with Chinese Chives and Pork recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.