Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fennel and mushroom soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and mushroom soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. They discovered that one of the elements in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and mushroom soup - vegan recipe. To cook fennel and mushroom soup - vegan you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fennel and mushroom soup - vegan:
- Get 2 fennel bulbs, quartered
- Take 400-500 g mushrooms, halved
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use 500 ml vegan or veggie stock
- Take 1 tbsp thyme leaves + more for later
- Prepare Seasalt and black pepper
Steps to make Fennel and mushroom soup - vegan:
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil.
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil.
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins.
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋
If you find this Fennel and mushroom soup - vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.