Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Cream Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. Obviously vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable cream soup recipe. You can have vegetable cream soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Take 1 medium onion, chopped
- Use 1 large carrot
- Provide 3 medium potatoes
- Get 1 large courgette
- Use 1 can mixed vegetables
- Get 3 clove garlic
Steps to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Chop the onions and the carrots into small pieces. Add to hot large skillet (or a small pot) with a layer of cooking oil and cook until soft.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the skillet when the onions are browned and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Add some water to the pot and the can of veggies if you have it (or any veggies you want to). If you don't have any veggies you can supliment the quantity of potatoes and courgettes and optionally add a vegetable cube or stock instead of water.
- Finally add the roughly chopped potatoes (peeled) and courgettes (with skin). And add water/stock to the skillet until you have a stew like percentage of water to solids.
- Season with salt and pepper and boil slowly for about 30 minutes (until potatoes crush easily with a wooden spoon).
- Using a blender of any kind blend the soup. No cream needed but can optionally be added. The potatoe should make the soup creamy.
If you find this Vegetable Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.