Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken "Pot Pie" Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken "Pot Pie" Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken "Pot Pie" Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken "pot pie" casserole recipe. To make easy chicken "pot pie" casserole you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken "Pot Pie" Casserole:
- Take 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Use 64 oz cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- You need 1⁄2 cup peas
- Use 1 large yellow onion; small dice
- You need 3 carrots; peeled and sliced into bite sized pieces
- Get 3 stalks celery; small dice
- Provide 3 clove garlic; minced
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Use 3⁄4 oz rosemary; minced
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh thyme; minced
- Use 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Use 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 3 can buttery biscuits
- Get 1 vegetable oil; as needed
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
Steps to make Easy Chicken "Pot Pie" Casserole:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot. Season chicken breasts with dried spices and herbs. Reserve enough thyme and rosemary to season the sauce, veggies, and the biscuit crust.
- Sear chicken on all sides and remove from the pot. Add veggies. Add a pinch of thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Sweat on medium heat until veggies are nearly tender. Add garlic and peas. Saute until garlic is fragrant.
- Add vinegar and stock. Scrape the bottom of the pot to release the fond.
- Add soup, chicken, herbs, and bay leaf. Bring to a simmer. Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes on medium heat or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Remove bay leaf.
- Lay all the biscuit dough out and flatten with your hands or a rolling pin, or just pinch and overlap together, as shown.
- Pour chicken mixture into a large casserole dish. Lay dough on top. Press down and seal the edges. Season dough with rosemary, thyme, black pepper, and salt.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until biscuit dough is thoroughly cooked.
- Variations; Cheese, white wine, shallots, mustard, parsley, basil, roasted bell peppers or garlic, rice
If you find this Easy Chicken "Pot Pie" Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.