Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
One more thing that has been found is that apples can additionally help your heart. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. Just one more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be located in an apple. The main reason I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps recipe. To make matt preston's pumpkin soup with parmesan crisps you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Use 1 kg Kent pumpkin, 3cm wedges
- Prepare 1 large brown onion, peeled & cut into wedges
- You need 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and into wedges
- Get 3 clove garlic, peeled
- Take 1⁄4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Provide 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Nutmeg
- Get 2 packages Litres chicken stock
- Use 1 French stick, sliced
- Get 1⁄4 cup Olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- Use 1⁄4 cup Grated parmesan
Steps to make Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps:
- Pre-heat oven to 180*C.
- Place pumpkin, onion, apple and garlic into a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle over cinnamon, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and grate over nutmeg. Toss vegetables to coat.
- Bake vegetables in oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked and softened.
- Remove tray from oven and set aside to cool slightly. Once cool enough to handle, remove skin from pumpkin and squeeze garlic from its skin, then transfer vegetables to a large saucepan.
- Add stock to pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook for a further 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove pan from heat, then using a stick blender, puree until smooth, adding more stock if necessary. Season to taste.
- Now to make Parmesan crisps. Pour olive oil into a bowl with thyme and mustard. Mix well and using a brush- apply to sliced French stick. Sprinkle some Parmesan over bread and bake at 180*C until crispy and browned.
- Serve and mung down! Enjoy!
If you find this Matt Preston's Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Crisps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.