Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best options for beverages. When you consume a big soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually just one serving of soda is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have ray's' chicken tortilla soup using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide 2 lb boneless skineless marinated chicken
- Get 1 diced white onion
- Prepare 4 chopped chiotes
- Prepare 1 diced red & yellow bellpeppers
- Get 4 diced zuchini
- Take 4 diced roma tomatoes
- Provide 2 can washed & rinsed black beans
- Prepare 2 can drained corn
- Get 1 diced & seeded jalapeno
- Get 1 tbsp garlic
- You need 1 box low sodium chicken broth
- You need 4 cup water
- You need 1⁄2 tsp achote paste
- You need 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp McCormick montreal chicken seasoning
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cumin
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Provide 1 tsp garlic salt
- You need 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get garnish
- Take 1 queso fresco
- Provide 1 tortilla chips
- You need 1 avocados
- Take 1 limes
Steps to make Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- start by prepping all your veggies. and dicing your chicken
- add 1 tbspn oil and cook chicken till done.this chicken you can find in your local supermarket in the butcher area already pre seasoned like a fajita seasoning. set aside
- mix achote paste with 1 tspn water add to pot . this makes the base of your sauce
- add olive oil all veggies, garlic and stir fry about 5 minutes. add in stock, water & all seasonings. cook med-high heat till veggies are tender about 20 minutes. keep checking so seasonings. Add in chicken cook another ten minutes. top with chips cheese as you like.
If you find this Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.