Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Focus on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you can find several different salads. You could also choose Chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating something deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Simple sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can cook "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Prepare 4 Onions
- Prepare 96 oz (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Take 4 tbsp butter
- Provide 1 salt and pepper
- You need 1 french bread
- Take 1 freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly.
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions.
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours.
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish.
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese.
- Broil until melted and slightly brown.
- Served with a panini.
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.