Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Barley Mushroom Vegan winter soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barley Mushroom Vegan winter soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barley mushroom vegan winter soup recipe. To cook barley mushroom vegan winter soup you only need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Barley Mushroom Vegan winter soup:
- You need 100 gms barley soaked for 4 hours prior to use
- Prepare 250 gms button mushroom cleaned and sliced
- Provide 1 small potato deskined and cubed
- Prepare 1 tbn black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Get 5-6 garlic pearls chopped finely
- Prepare 5-6 tbn finely chopped parsley leaves
- Get 1 large bay leaf
- Use 2 tbn virgin olive oil
Steps to make Barley Mushroom Vegan winter soup:
- Heatbthe oil in a wok and add onions and garlic chopped and sauté over medium heat
- Strain the barley by draining away the water used to soak them
- Once you get the aroma of the garlic, throw in the Bay leaf
- Add the potatoes next and sauté for 2-3 minutes
- Next add the barley and mix
- Add the mushrooms now and give it a good mix
- Add ground black pepper powder and mix adding a litre of water
- Cover and let the soup simmer over Low heat until the potatoes and barley are cooked
- Once done season with 1 tbn salt to taste and chopped parsley leaves
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
- Tip:Salt is added at the end to allow the potatoes to cook faster.
- Tip:Depending on the quality of the barley used and the time used to soak them, you may need more water to cook them. Check them by pressing with a fork before dishing out
- Tip: Bay leaf is used both for a distinct taste and for its medicinal properties. If you are unable to find it, skip using it in the recipe
If you find this Barley Mushroom Vegan winter soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.