Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. With all the things that you will find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You might also be surprised to learn that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gamjatang (korean pork potato soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe. You can cook gamjatang (korean pork potato soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤:
- Get 2 lb pork ribs, neck or hogs
- Take 2 lb yellow potato
- You need 15 leaves Napa cabbage
- Take 1⁄4 cup wild sesame seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- Provide 1 1⁄2 heads garlic
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup korean hot pepper flakes
- Get 3 Tsp fish dauce
- Provide 4 Tsp Korean soybean paste
- Prepare 2 green onions
Steps to make Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤:
- In a pressure cooker, add blanched pork with 10 cups of water, 2 Tsp Korean soybean paste, 1⁄2 onion and 1 head of garlic. Optional flavor package includes, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 anise stars, 1 bay leave, 2 cloves, 1 tsp coriander seeds. Pressure cook 25~30 minutes depends on the cut.
- Blanch Napa cabbage leaves in water for 5 minutes. Stop cooking by rinse them in cold water and tear apart by hand and set aside.
- Toaste wild sesame seeds in a wok until aromatic. Grind them in a small blender or food processor.
- Make a flavor paste by mixing 1⁄4 cup of grounded wild sesame seeds with 1⁄3 cup Korean hot pepper flakes, 2 Tsp soybean paste and minced half head of garlic. Will be used to make the soup and cabbage marinate.
- Marinate the cabbage leaves with 1⁄3 of the flavor paste.
- Once the pork is done. Transfer all meat and the broth into a large soup pot. Add 2 lb diced yellow potatoes. Use 1⁄3 of the flavoring paste. Bring it to a boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 20 minutes in medium heat. Then add cabbage and cook for another 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Optional veggies can be enoki mushroom, perilla leaves, garlic chives and green chilli.
- Enjoy the soup first. When you finish about 80% of the soup. The leftover potatoes can be used to make a quick Korean style fried rice. 1 cup cooked multiple grain rice, 2 Tsp chopped kimchi, 2 green onion, and 1 large sheet of nori seaweed.
If you find this Gamjatang (Korean Pork Potato Soup) 韩式猪骨土豆汤 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.