Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian wedding soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian wedding soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian wedding soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent information. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Alternatively you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. To make italian wedding soup you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian wedding soup:
- Prepare meatballs
- Prepare 1 small onion. grated
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh italian parsley
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Provide 1 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 slice fresh white bread crust trimmed, torn into small pieces
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan
- You need 8 oz ground beef
- Take 8 oz ground pork
- Take 1 freshly ground black pepper
- Get soup
- Provide 12 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Get 1 lb curly endive or escarole chopped
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Prepare 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- Provide 1 salt and freshly ground pepper
- Use 1⁄2 box acini di pepe pasta
Steps to make Italian wedding soup:
- To make the meatballs: stir the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl to blend. Stir in the cheese, beef and pork. Using 1 1⁄2 teaspoons for each, shape the meat mixture into 1⁄2 inch diameter meatballs. Place on a baking sheet.
- To make the soup: bring the broth to a boil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add the meatballs, curly endive and pasta and simmer until meatballs and pasta are cooked through. About 8 minutes. Whisk the eggs and cheese in a bowl to blend. Stir the soup in a circular motion. Gradually drizzle the egg mixture into the moving broth, stirring gently with a fork to form thin stands of egg, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with parmesan.
If you find this Italian wedding soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.