Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question turns into, why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point on its own should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this article we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tender chicken breast stir-fry with mayonnaise and chilli sauce recipe. You can have easy tender chicken breast stir-fry with mayonnaise and chilli sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce:
- Prepare 100 grams Chicken breast
- Take 1 dash of each ★Salt, pepper, sake
- You need 1 pinch ★Sugar
- Get 1⁄3 of an egg worth Egg white
- Get 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- You need 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare For the easy chilli and mayonnaise sauce:
- Get 2 tbsp Ketchup
- You need 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- Provide 1⁄3 to 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Get 1⁄3 tsp Chinese chicken soup stock powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Katakuriko
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Doubanjiang
- Provide 1 tsp Soy sauce
- You need 50 ml Water
Steps to make Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce:
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast, slice diagonally and then cut into thin strips along the grain of the meat. You can alternatively cut into bite sized pieces.
- Rub the ★ ingredients into the chicken meat and leave to marinate for a while. Go on to Step 3 in the meantime.
- Mix the mayo-chilli sauce ingredients in the order listed.
- Rub the egg white into the chicken, and drain lightly. Coat with katakuriko, then add the vegetable oil.
- Heat oil in a pan, put the chicken pieces in a single layer, and pan fry. When one side is browned, flip over. If it looks like the chicken is getting burned, turn off the heat temporarily.
- When the chicken is cooked through, mix the mayo mixture again and add to the pan. Simmer down until the sauce is thickened, and it's done. Add a little salt if needed.
- If you simmer it for too long, the sauce will become too thick and lumpy, so stop cooking when the sauce is just thickened.
- If the chicken gets too burned, the sauce will look unappetizing, so either transfer the chicken to another pan, or wipe the pan before adding the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate, and optionally scatter green onions on top. If you love mayonnaise, add a squirt to the side. You can also mix mayo into the rest of the egg and stir fry it, and serve with the chicken. Lettuce can be served on the side too.
- This is when I made this with chicken cut into bite sized pieces.
If you find this Easy Tender Chicken Breast Stir-fry with Mayonnaise and Chilli Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.