Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is an additional thing that can be helped when you eat apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will also help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Needless to say to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and ham cheese soup recipe. You can have cabbage and ham cheese soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- Prepare 1⁄4 small Cabbage
- Use 60 grams Ham
- Provide 60 grams Easy to melt cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cake flour
- Use 300 ml Milk
- Take 2 tsp Consommé Soup stock cube
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- Cut the ham and cabbage into 1 - 1.5 cm cubes.
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan, add the ham and fry on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Then, add the cabbage and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- When the cabbage has become fragrant, add 200 ml water (not listed) and soup stock cube and simmer over high heat with the lid on.
- When it has come to a boil, add milk and cook on medium low heat, taking care not to let it boil over.
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the cheese coated with flour. Check the taste and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. When the soup has lightly thickened, turn off the heat.
- Pour into serving bowls.
If you find this Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.