Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. While carrying out their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice burgers for an easy lunch recipe. To cook rice burgers for an easy lunch you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch:
- Prepare 1 to 1 1⁄2 bowls' worth Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp ■ Sesame seeds
- Get 1 tsp ■ Soy sauce
- Provide 1 tsp ■ Chicken soup stock granules
- Prepare 1 Sesame oil
- You need 2 slice Thinly sliced pork belly
- Prepare 1⁄4 Onion
- Provide 3 cm Lotus roots
- Prepare 1 tbsp [A] Dashi soy sauce (or Mentsuyu)
- Get 1⁄4 tsp [A] Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean sauce)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp [A] Sugar
- Get 1 [A] Doubanjiang
- Get 1 Lettuce (or vegetable of your choice)
Instructions to make Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch:
- Mix the ■ ingredients into the rice. Divide the rice into 2 portions to make 2 round rice balls. (It's easier if you wrap them in plastic wrap.)
- Unwrap the plastic wrap and rewrap loosely. Overlap the rice balls and press them down to make 2 equally sized "buns".
- Flatten them out into your preferred sizes and set them aside to cool.
- Stir-fry the pork, sliced lotus roots, and onions in order, and season with the [A] ingredients to your liking. (You could also use bottled yakiniku sauce.)
- Heat a generous amount of sesame oil in a frying pan and fry both sides of the rice patties until golden brown. Soak up the extra oil using a paper towel.
- Sandwich the fillings and enjoy.
If you find this Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.