Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person produce your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage & sausage pasta soup recipe. To cook cabbage & sausage pasta soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup:
- Provide 100 grams Pasta
- Get 3 leaves ○Cabbage
- Use 2 ○Wiener sausages
- Get 1⁄4 ○Onion
- Take 5 cm ○White part of a Japanese leek
- Get 1 Mizuna greens
- Prepare 350 ml ●Water
- Take 1 ●Soup stock cube
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Use 1 1⁄2 tbsp ●Sake
- Take 1 Vegetable oil or olive oil
- You need 1 pinch Coarsely ground black pepper
Steps to make Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup:
- Boil plenty of water in a saucepan, sprinkle in some salt (not listed in the ingredients), and begin to boil the pasta. ※ Please boil the pasta for 1 minute less than instructed to do so on the packet.
- Slice each vegetable into bite-sized chunks. I always cut the cabbage into chunks, slice the onion, and cut the wiener sausage and Japanese leek diagonally.
- Oil a frying pan and begin to stir-fry all of the vegetables (except for the mizuna greens) and the sausages. When the vegetables and sausages are cooked through, add the ● ingredients and leave the mixture to simmer on a medium heat.
- Place the cooked pasta into the frying pan as well. Give the mixture a taste and adjust it as need. Allow the mixture to cook for a further 1-2 minutes and it's ready.
- Serve the pasta on a plate and top with mizuna greens and a sprinkling of black pepper to finish.
If you find this Cabbage & Sausage Pasta Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.