Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health and wellbeing of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact alone really should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spaghetti bolognese sauce made with a food processor recipe. To make easy spaghetti bolognese sauce made with a food processor you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor:
- Provide 200 grams Ground meat
- Take 1⁄2 ●Onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 ●Carrot
- Take 1⁄2 ●Celery
- Prepare 2 ●Shiitake mushrooms
- You need 1 ●Bell pepper
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Provide 1 can Canned tomatoes (whole or diced)
- Get 1 cube Soup stock cube
- You need 1 Bay leaf
- Prepare 1 pinch of each salt, pepper
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor:
- Mince the garlic. Cut the ingredients marked ● into a bite-sized pieces. Cutting all vegetables first reduces the cooking time.
- Put onion into the food processor.
- Heat vegetable oil and garlic in a pan over low heat.
- Raise the temperature to medium heat. Saute onion until transparent, add ground meat and stir fry.
- Put carrot and celery into the food processor.
- Add to the pan.
- Put shiitake mushrooms and bell pepper into the food processor.
- Add to the pan and stir fry.
- Last, put canned tomatoes into the food processor.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan. Put in soup stock cube and bay leaf and simmer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve. (15 minutes simmered over medium heat in this picture.)
- It's a lumpy sauce, so it's a good match with penne and lasagna. I used penne this time.
If you find this Easy Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce made with a Food Processor recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.