Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) recipe. To cook mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- Take 1 whole chicken carcass (the more meat the better)
- Provide 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- You need 1 Water
- Use 1 tbsp Butter (or oil)
- You need 1 cup Carrots
- Provide 1 cup Celery
- Prepare 1 cup Minced onion (fresh)
- Prepare 2 cup Uncooked Egg Noodles
- You need 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
Steps to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- I use a crock pot, but you want to stick the carcass in the crock pot (or pot with lid) and fill with enough water to cover at least 3⁄4 of the carcass but not the whole thing.
- Cover and simmer in crock pot on HIGH for about 2-3 hours. (Once it starts boiling, it usually has been in the water long enough that it's done.) If using a pot, simmer on low for at least 60 mins. Once the water starts to reach a darker yellow color and the carcass falls apart its done.
- Pull the carcass out of the water, put aside. Make sure to grab all the large bones and chunks.
- Grab a pot (or a different large enough pot to hold all the water if you're not using a crock pot) and carefully pour the water through a strainer to catch what little chicken and bone bits may be left in the water. Return the water to the crock pot and put the large pan on your stove top. (Keep it in the pot you just strained it into if you used a stove top)
- Slice carrots, celery and mince onion. Keep onion separate from carrots and celery as it's going in later than the other two.
- By this time your chicken should be cooled enough to pull the meat off the carcass. Be sure to feel ALL the meat you pick off so you don't miss any bone pieces.
- Heat the pot on the stove top to medium high with either 1 tbsp oil or butter. After heated, put in carrots and celery and sauté for about 8-10 mins, you don't want it completely soft but starting to soften.
- Add onion and stir often with celery and carrots. Once the onions are tender and start to turn clear, add the chicken meat & the "chicken stock" water from the crock pot to the stove pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles, cover and turn down to medium heat. Boil until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream of chicken soup, stir thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Everyone is different, that's why I didn't use a measurement.
- Serve with rolls or a salad and enjoy!
- (If you don't have a carcass I'm sure about 2 chicken breasts or so would be right for the amount of meat. Just boil and shred instead, then use chicken broth instead. Doesn't taste as good though.)
If you find this Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.