Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent information. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now you may get several different salads. Chili is yet another selection. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. To cook chicken taco soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Taco Soup:
- You need Soup
- Use 16 oz Kidney Beans, drained
- Take 15 oz Black Beans, drained
- You need 15 oz Sweet Corn, drained
- Provide 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- Take 20 oz Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- You need 12 oz Water
- You need 1 packages Taco Seasoning
- Get 3 medium Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Take Toppings (Optional)
- Get 1 Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Use 1 Sour Cream
- Use 1 Tortilla Chips
Instructions to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Turn the crock pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Drain and rinse off the kidney & black beans, put them in the cock pot with the sweet corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water.
- Add the taco seasoning and completely mix it together.
- Rinse off the chicken breasts, placing them in the crock pot. Gently push them down so they are completely covered.
- Once the chicken is done according to your crock pot settings, take it out and let it cool. Shred the chicken with 2 forks (or your hands which works easier), placing it back in the crock pot, stirring completely.
- Serve plain or top with shredded cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips.
If you find this Chicken Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.