Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent advice. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose your drive through based on if it has better options available. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 recipe. You can cook oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤:
- Prepare 1⁄2 drained shelled oysters
- Get 1⁄2 package silken tofu
- Provide 1 Kombu sheets, hand size
- Use 5 dried anchovies
- You need 1 cup loose packed mugwort shoots
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- Use 1 cup oyster mushroom
Instructions to make Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤:
- Make dashi broth ahead of time if possible. Otherwise put onion, Kombu and dried anchovies in a soup pot with 4 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and discard the solids.
- Cut tofu into cubes and toss them into the broth. Break oyster mushroom. Cook for 1~2 minutes.
- Finally throw in oyster and mugwort leaves. Immediately turn off the heat. The residual heat is more than enough to get oysters cook through but not over. Serve as a side.
If you find this Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup 牡蛎豆腐茵陈(艾草)汤 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.