Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on the brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health could greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce recipe. To make easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Take 15 Shrimp (8 to 10 cm long with shells on)
- Provide 1 dash Salt, pepper, and sake (to flavor the shrimp)
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Use 1⁄2 knob Ginger
- Provide 1⁄2 Japanese leek
- Provide 1 tbsp Doubanjiang
- Use 3 tbsp ■ Ketchup
- Provide 1 tbsp ■ Sake
- You need 1 tbsp ■ Sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ■ Soy sauce
- Use 1 tsp ■ Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 1 tbsp ■ Katakuriko
- Prepare 150 ml ■ Water
- Take 1 Katakuriko
- You need 1 Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 Bok choy (optional)
Instructions to make Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Remove the shells and tails off the shrimp and de-vein. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Flavor with salt, pepper and sake, and let rest.
- Boil the bok choy and arrange on the serving plate.
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and leek.
- Mix the ■ together and avoid clumps (if you mix all the ingredients except the water first, then add the water, you can avoid clumps). This is the sauce for the shrimp.
- Coat the shrimp from Step 1 with katakuriko, and shake off the excess.
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a pan and cook the shrimp on both sides. When the shrimp cooks, wipe off the excess oil from the pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Push the shrimp to the side and the oil to the empty space. Put the doubanjiang in the empty space and stir fry quickly. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry.
- When it becomes fragrant, add the leek and stir fry quickly.
- When the leek is cooked, mix with the shrimp.
- Give another good stir to the sauce from step 4 and pour into the pan. Stir and simmer.
- When the sauce comes to a boil and is thickened, the dish is done.
- Transfer to the serving plate lined with bok choy.
If you find this Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.