Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely yet another selection. You can also purchase a baked potato. Fruit is normally available. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe. To make my grandma's chicken noodle soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My grandma's chicken noodle soup:
- Take 1 chicken broth
- You need 1 chicken breast with rib meat
- Use 2 carrots
- Take 2 celery sticks
- Get 1⁄4 cup of fresh cilantro
- You need 1⁄4 cup of curly fresh parsley
- Get 1 pepper salt to taste
- Prepare 4 can of cream of chicken
- Get 2 cup of noodles
- Get 2 table spoons of sour cream.
- Provide 1 half an onion
Instructions to make My grandma's chicken noodle soup:
- Add 2 cups of water , than 2 cups of chicken broth. Cut your fresh cilantro and fresh parsley, and half onion add them to the pot let it start boiling than dice your chicken add chicken to the pot let it boil for 10 min. Add your carrots, celery, pepper and salt. Let it boil for 15 min or till carrots seems to be half done.
- Now add your noodles and your 4 cans of cream of chicken stir really good. I used these noodles this time. But Usually i use spaghetti noodles, kids love those better I know I did when my grandma made this when I was a kid.
- If everything is cooked add 2 table spoons of sour cream. If you want it more liquid add more chicken broth and water let it boil for about 15 min and stir constantly, if your noodles are done. It's ready just give it a small taste if you prefer more salt add a little more and minced some fresh cilantro at the end add it on top stir and cover it for 5 min and serve.
If you find this My grandma's chicken noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.