Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. There are lots of salads out there now. You could also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup recipe. You can cook blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup:
- Take Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb Chicken Breast
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 1 tbsp Butter (Unsalted)
- You need 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp Ground Parsley Flakes
- Provide 1 tbsp Ground Orange Peel
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp Grillin Mates Mesquite BBQ seasoning
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
- Provide 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- Use Mirepoix
- Use 1⁄2 Red Onion sliced (long strips)
- Get 3 Celery (chopped 1/4” pieces)
- Take 3 Carrots, Shredded thinly
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Provide Soup
- Provide 1.5 Zucchini’s (spiraled)
- Use 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Use to taste Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup:
- In a skillet on low heat, melt butter. Added carrots, celery, and onion. Stir occasionally until translucent. The point of Mirepoix is to bring out the flavors in the veggies, rather than browning (sauté).
- Meanwhile pat dry both sides of the chicken to remove outer juices, and season both sides and rubbing it into the meat.
- Heat another skillet medium-high heat. Add in oil to coat. Place in chicken and do not move for 6-8min. About halfway through, add in butter and let it froth. Coat the top of the chicken with a spoon (saucing). Flip (it may look slightly burnt, but that’s the goal). Continue to sauce the other side until about 165°-170° for at least 6min. Remove and let rest.
- In same skillet, reduce heat and let zucchini noodles (patted dry and salted) sauté for about 3min. Add chicken broth and let simmer.
- Slice about three strips of chicken per bowl, layer the bottom of the bowl with zucchini noodles and then pour some broth in about level to the noodles. Next, add in the Mirepoix, and top off with the chicken. Finally, squeeze a 1⁄4 wedge of lime lime over the chicken, and top it with some lime zest.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you find this Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.