Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
I am certain you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 3 T. Vegetable oil
- Take 2 lb. Carrots, chopped
- Take 1 large Onion, chopped
- Get 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- Provide 3 large Garlic cloves, sliced
- Provide 1 tsp. Ginger powder
- Take 1 T. Orange zest (about 2 naval oranges)
- Take 1 tsp. Salt
- You need 1⁄2 tsp. Pepper
- Take 32 oz. Broth (chicken or vegetable)
- Use 1 c. Fresh orange juice (about 4 naval oranges)
- Take 1 c. Heavy whipping cream
Instructions to make Creamy Carrot Soup:
- In large soup pot over medium heat, add oil, carrots, onion, celery, and seasonings. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth and zest. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Stir in orange juice. Remove from heat. Stir in cream.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, to taste, if desired.
- Serve hot, topped with croutons.
If you find this Creamy Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.