Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Diya's Chicken Soup To Chase Away The Cold recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Diya's Chicken Soup To Chase Away The Cold recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Diya's Chicken Soup To Chase Away The Cold recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now quite a few of them offer salads. You could also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You can pick fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal from side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to diya's chicken soup to chase away the cold recipe. To cook diya's chicken soup to chase away the cold you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Diya's Chicken Soup To Chase Away The Cold:
- Take 1⁄2 kilo chicken with bones
- Take 4 cloves garlic
- Provide 2 inch piece fresh ginger
- Take 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms you can used canned
- Provide 2 carrots sliced
- You need 1 can green peas
- Use 1 can sweet corns
- You need 1⁄4 cup Elbow Macoroni
- Take 2 boiled eggs
- Use few coriander leaves for garnish
- Provide Diya's Special Soup Seasoning blend
Steps to make Diya's Chicken Soup To Chase Away The Cold:
- In a pan add chicken, Crushed ginger and garlic, salt and pepper with 4 cups of water and boil for at least 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes take cooked chicken out and remove bone and shred.
- Add macaroni to chicken broth (add little more water so pasta can cook) and cook for 10 minute.
- Add all the vegetables and shredded chicken to stock, Diya's Special Soup Seasoning Bleand and cook for 5 minutes.
- Soup is ready to serve. Take it out in a bowl garnish with coriander leaves and sliced boiled egg and enjoy :)
If you find this Diya's Chicken Soup To Chase Away The Cold recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.