Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, precisely why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. Some of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor ought to be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe. You can have broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread):
- Get 2 head broccoli
- Take 12 oz velveeta cheese
- Use 3 cup chicken broth
- You need 1⁄2 can cream of mushroom soup
- Use 1 cup milk
- Provide 1⁄2 onion finely diced
- Prepare 2 carrots grated
- Prepare 2 clove garlic minced/ or powder
- Get 1 tbsp corn starch
- Use 1⁄2 stick butter
- Get pinch fresh cracked pepper
Steps to make Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread):
- Finely dice your onion and melt your butter down in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender. Couple of minutes
- Add chicken broth, milk, and cream of mushroom soup . Slowly stir in corn starch and bring to a very low simmer while continuously stirring.
- Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both to the pot and simmer and stir.
- Add cubed velveeta cheese into pot and stir
- Simmer until cheese is melted and broccoli is to your tenderness scale.
- Serve with more cheese and cracked pepper
If you find this Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.