Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good guidance. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually an individual serving of soda should be eight ounces big. That portion can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Basic reason states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple ratatouille with tomatoes and summer vegetables recipe. To make simple ratatouille with tomatoes and summer vegetables you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables:
- Provide 1 large Tomato
- Provide 1 Bell pepper (red or yellow)
- Provide 1⁄2 Onion
- Provide Summer vegetables of your choice
- Provide 1⁄2 eggplant, 1⁄2 zucchini I used eggplant and zucchini
- Prepare 1 Olive oil or vegetable oil
- Provide 1 Grated cheese (optional)
- Prepare Condiments
- Provide 150 to 200 ml Vegetable juice
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper (preferably black pepper)
- Get 1 Consomme soup stock cubes
- Get 1 tsp Grated garlic (or garlic powder)
- Prepare 1 Herbs of your choice (basil and oregano)
Steps to make Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables:
- Dice the vegetables into preferred sizes. Slice the eggplant into rounds.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add all vegetables except for the tomato. Season with salt and pepper and sauté over medium heat.
- When soft, add tomato and condiments. Simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer to reduce until all the liquid evaporates. Done. Sprinkle grated cheese if you wish.
- Note: Ratatouille goes really well with bread or pasta. Also works with fish or meat.
- Note: Here's a variation; I served it with boiled chicken (and grated cheese).
If you find this Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.