Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University did a study on the effect apples have on the brain. They found that one of the elements in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan pho (vietnamese noodle soup) recipe. To cook vegan pho (vietnamese noodle soup) you only need 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup):
- Provide Noodle Soup
- Prepare yellow onion, peeled, cut into large chunks
- Use shallots, peeled, cut in half
- You need garlic, cut in half
- Prepare chunck ginger, peeled, cut in half
- Get cinnamon stick, cut in half
- Provide whole peppercorns
- Take whole cloves
- You need star anise
- Provide neutral-flavored oil
- Take vegetable bouillon cube
- Provide soy sauce
- Use carrots, thinly sliced
- Get broccoli, cut into florets
- You need medium mushrooms, sliced
- You need rice noodles
- Provide Tofu Strips
- You need firm tofu, thinly sliced
- Take neutral oil
- Provide salt
- Provide Optional Garnish *But Highly Recommended
- Use Fresh basil
- Prepare Bean sprouts
- Provide Sliced green onions
- Use Sliced radish
- Provide Sliced Lime
- Prepare Hoisin sauce
- Get Chili sauce or Sriracha hot sauce
Instructions to make Vegan Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup):
- Place the onion, garlic, ginger and spices in a medium pot on high heat and dry roast until fragrant, about 2 minutes, stirring throughout. - - Then add 1 tsp oil and continue to sauté for another 60 seconds before adding 1,5l water and crushing in one vegetable bouillon cube. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 25 min to allow the flavours to meld, partly covered.
- Add a strainer to the top of a large pot on medium-high heat and drain the broth from step #2, straining out the onions, garlic, ginger and spices. To this broth, add the soy sauce and vegetables, partly cover, allowing to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the tofu by heating oil in a non-stick pan on high heat, and sprinkle salt to evenly distribute. Then add the sliced tofu to the pan, decrease the heat the heat to medium-high and do not disturb until golden, about 5-8 minutes. Then flip and allow other side to cook; again, do not disturb until golden, about 5 min. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While the veggies cook, add the rice noodles to a small pot on high heat and cover with boiling water. Allow to cook until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- To prepare the noodle bowl, simply divide the noodles between the bowls, ladle veggies and broth on top, add the cooked tofu and load the bowl full with all the garnish. By favourites are the fresh basil, hoisin sauce, bean sprouts and chili sauce. Serve immediately and enjoy while hot!
- Notes - - Variations: add any other veggies like bok choy, edamame beans, shiitake mushrooms, fresh cilantro, crispy onion flakes, etc. - - Speed-it-up: using edamame as your plant-based protein saves time compared to making your own tofu. If doing this, add at the same time you add the carrots to the pot. - - Storage: best to enjoy immediately. Leftovers can be stored for up to one day and reheated before serving.
If you find this Vegan Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.