Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Transformation Sara Udon (Or Chinese-Style Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Transformation Sara Udon (Or Chinese-Style Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can get a variety of salads. Chili is a different selection. You may get a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you can keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy transformation sara udon (or chinese-style rice bowl) recipe. You can have easy transformation sara udon (or chinese-style rice bowl) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Transformation Sara Udon (Or Chinese-Style Rice Bowl):
- Prepare 150 grams Pork (thinly sliced and cut)
- Get 2 packs Store-bought fried noodles
- Prepare 1⁄2 Kamaboko
- Prepare 1 bag Bean sprouts
- Prepare 2 Boiled eggs
- Prepare 1 dash Sesame oil
- You need 1 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 2 tsp Chicken stock granules
- Provide 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- You need 1 Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp each Katakuriko + water
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 cup Basic Vegetable Soup
Steps to make Easy Transformation Sara Udon (Or Chinese-Style Rice Bowl):
- Cut the boiled eggs and kamaboko into 5 mm thick slices.
- Add some sesame oil to a wok, stir-fry the pork and then add the cooking sake. Next add the bean sprouts, kamaboko and oyster sauce and mix well.
- Add the basic vegetable soup and the chicken stock granules to the mixture and season with salt and pepper. Once the mixture has come to a boil, thicken with katakuriko mixed with water.
- Add the noodles to a large plate. You can substitute these noodles for rice or soft Chinese noodles if you like.
- Add the ankake mixture from Step 3 on top of the noodles and decorate with sliced egg to complete. Serve with some vinegar or Japanese mustard for extra flavor.
If you find this Easy Transformation Sara Udon (Or Chinese-Style Rice Bowl) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.