Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oha Soup Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oha Soup Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. Now you may get several different salads. Chili is yet another choice. You can purchase a baked potato. Fruit is generally available. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count low and escape commitment.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oha soup recipe recipe. To make oha soup recipe you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oha Soup Recipe:
- You need 2 lbs Beef
- Prepare leaves Plucked Oha
- Use Half cup palm oil
- Use Dried fish
- Take 2 tbs crayfish
- Get 2 tbs dried pepper
- Use 3 tbs achi thickener
- You need Salt
- Provide Seasoning
Steps to make Oha Soup Recipe:
- In a pot, add cut and washed beef. Then add dried pepper, crayfish, and salt and seasoning to taste. Add water a level a bit over the beef and stir. Cover the pot and allow to cook.
- When the beef is halfway cooked, add palm oil, stir and allow to cook for about 5 mins, then add dried fish.
- Dissolve achi in a bit of water and add to the pot and stir. In the absence of Achi, you can use another soup thickener available. Allow to cook for about 2 mins.
- Add plucked Oha leaves to the pot, stir, and allow cook for 5 mins and you Oha Soup is ready. It is imperative that the leaves are plucked, not sliced or pounded, the leaves are to remain whole to avoid a bitter taste.
If you find this Oha Soup Recipe recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.