Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. Now lots of them provide salads. Chili can be yet another choice. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook beef and vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 T oil
- Take 12 oz boneless chuck steak, trimmed and chopped
- Prepare 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 1 carrot, halved and sliced
- Get 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Use 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- Get 2 c low-sodium vegetable or beef stock
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- Use 1 c cabbage, shredded
- You need 2 T chopped fresh parsley
Instructions to make Beef and Vegetable Soup:
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp of oil. Brown beef then transfer to plate.
- In large pot, heat 2 tsp oil. Cook onion and garlic until tender.
- Add carrot and celery to the pot. Add in beef, tomatoes, stock, bay leaf and 2 cups water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour or until beef and veggies are tender. Add more water if soup is to thick.
- Stir in zucchini and cabbage and cook 5 min. until tender. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
If you find this Beef and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.