Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My seafood soup with corn bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My seafood soup with corn bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My seafood soup with corn bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly good advice. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually an individual serving of soda should be eight ounces big. That helping typically includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my seafood soup with corn bread recipe. To cook my seafood soup with corn bread you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My seafood soup with corn bread:
- Take 1 fish no breading frozen or fresh
- Use 1 cocktail shrimp
- Use 1 mussel meat
- Get 2 large onions
- You need 1 garlic powder
- Provide 1 salt and pepper
- Take 1 zucchini or okra
- Use 2 canned diced tomatoes with herbs
- Provide 1 enough water to cover everything
- Provide 4 potatoes
Steps to make My seafood soup with corn bread:
- This is so easy to make. All ingredients depend on how big of pot you use and How many people you are serving. You want everyone to get some of everything.
- Fish (I use frozen catfish chopped into bite size pieces) and frozen shrimp I use the little ones so you get more for your money.the mussels I use the meat only frozen ones. I don't like to pay for shells. Place in pot.
- Chop the onions, zucchini or okra and potatoes add to your pot. Add the 2 cans of diced tomatoes and seasonings (all by taste) Add enough water to cover everything and make soup. Cook on medium heat until the potatoes are soft. Serve with fresh out of the oven corn bread.
If you find this My seafood soup with corn bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.