Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Focus on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you may get several different salads. You could also pick out Chili. You may get a baked potato. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and escape commitment.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe. You can have veggie noodle soup - vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- Provide olive oil or coconut oil
- Take leek, finely chopped - add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek
- Take spring onions, finely chopped - save 2 for later
- Provide chunk of ginger, peeled and grated
- Provide garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Take shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces
- Provide broccoli, chopped into small florets
- Provide star anise
- Provide sweetcorn - fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added)
- Use vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup)
- You need Some firm tofu - optional
- Use sugar snap peas
- Take tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green
- Get Salt and pepper
- Use tamari
- Use Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Take red chilli, finely chopped
- Prepare sprigs of fresh coriander - optional
- Get Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice - enough for two
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended.
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften.
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn.
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt.
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season.
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.