Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really excellent guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, your options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup:
- You need 1 onion
- Get 4 chicken breast (frozen)
- Take 2 clove garlic (minced)
- Take 2 can chopped mild green chile peppers (4oz)
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes (15oz)
- Prepare 1 can mild red enchillada sauce (15oz)
- Get 1 tsp each cumin, chili powder, salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 packages frozen corn (10oz)
- Provide 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- Take 1 lime wedges, shredded Parmesan cheese, sour cream, avocado slices, tortilla chips for serving
Instructions to make slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup:
- place the chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Layer the frozen chicken breast on top
- Add the diced tomatoes and their juice, green chiles, enchilada sauce, garlic, chicken broth, spices, and bay leaf
- cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
- remove bay leaf
- remove chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker.
- Stir in corn, and continue to heat until corn is hot
- Add a handful of chopped cilantro
- serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, shredded parmesan cheese, sour cream, avocado and tortilla chips for satisfying meal in a bowl
If you find this slow-cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.