Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice and water will be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually just one serving of soda should be eight ounces big. That portion typically contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cajun chicken pasta soup recipe. You can cook creamy cajun chicken pasta soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- You need 6 oz farfalle pasta
- Use 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- Take 3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Provide 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 8 oz Mushroom sliced
- Get 1 small red onion
- Take 1 red bell pepper
- You need 5 garlic cloves minced
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄4 cup flour
- Take 1 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth
- Take 1 14oz can chicken broth
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 cup frozen peas
- You need 1 can tomato with green chillies
- Use 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Provide 2 tbsp lime juice
- Take 1⁄4 cup fresh basil cut in strips
- Use 1⁄4 cup chopped bacon optional
Steps to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil
If you find this Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.