Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Ramen using Shirataki Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Ramen using Shirataki Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
More than likely you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most people have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are great for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato ramen using shirataki noodles recipe. You can have tomato ramen using shirataki noodles using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Ramen using Shirataki Noodles:
- Use 1 bag Shirataki noodles (blanched in boiling water and drained)
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes (small)
- Use 1 you an increase the amount of tomatoes, or use canned (If using a large tomato, 1 is fine)
- Use 1⁄4 Onion
- Prepare 300 ml of juice + 200 ml water Vegetable juice + water
- Get 1 i use the vegetable juice from ito-en (Or use vegetable juice only)
- Take 1 A. Salt
- Prepare 1 A. Pepper
- Use 1 A. Fish sauce
- Prepare 4 tsp A. Chicken soup stock granules
- You need 2 shakes A. ★Paprika powder
- Use 2 shakes A. ★Chili powder
- You need 5 shakes A. ★Krazy Salt
- Take The ★ ingredients are optional:
- You need 1 Easy melting cheese of your choice
Steps to make Tomato Ramen using Shirataki Noodles:
- Slice the onion thinly against the grain (it will soften faster).
- Cut the tomatoes into bite-sized pieces. (If you want a chunky tomato soup, cut them into large pieces.)
- Wash the shirataki noodles, and cut into fairly short pieces. (They are hard to eat otherwise, so don't skip this step.)
- Stir fry the onion in olive oil. When the onion is translucent, add tomatoes, and stir-fry a little.
- Add water and vegetable juice and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low, add the A. ingredients and the shirataki noodles, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve as much as you want to eat in a bowl, topped with cheese!
If you find this Tomato Ramen using Shirataki Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.