Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, doesn’t offer burgers. Alternatively you can select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup recipe. To make tomato soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato soup:
- Take 4-5 tomatoes
- You need 1⁄2 onion sliced
- Get 1 carrot
- Provide 3 cloves garlic
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- You need 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Provide 1⁄4 teaspoon red chilli powder (optional)
- Provide 1 teaspoon sugar
- Get 1⁄2 cup bread crumbs
- Take 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- Prepare 1 teaspoon corn flour (optional)
- You need Some mixed fresh herbs(optional)
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Tomato soup:
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down
- Heat up the pan add 1⁄2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilli powder and sugar to it
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps)
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream
If you find this Tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.